We have now started getting ready for our next Preparation course to begin on Tuesday 5th March 2019 from 10am.
*Preparation Courses run for 15 weeks once a week for a three hour session. The first two sessions of every preparation course are mandatory for every volunteer.
The last Preparation Course ran smoothly and from it, 11 new volunteers became a part of Home-Start Leeds.
Here is what they had to say;
- Wonderful Co-ordinators who explained every session openly and clearly, really enjoyed the course
- Was a very interesting course and I like the fact that there is quite a bit of training
- The course has really opened my eyes and helped me grow as a person/parent
- Co-ordinators are fantastic
- Thank you for preparing us so well for this next journey
DO YOU FEEL YOU CAN GIVE 2 HOURS OF YOUR TIME, EACH WEEK; TO BECOME A HOME-START VOLUNTEER, AND THEN WHY NOT GET IN CONTACT AND YOU COULD BE ON THE NEXT PREPARATION COURSE?